Plagiarism is not acceptable
Instruction For Authors:-
The sole aim of this publication is to produce a journal that will provide latest information on topics related to general/specialized dentistry. The journal publishes papers on all aspects on general and specialized dentistry. Manuscripts prepared according to the requirements are invited for editorial review and publication.
The following instructions have been included under this section.
- It should be original article , case report , investigative research and review articles
- Abstract must to submit with the Article or Case Report.
- Submitted manuscripts should not have been published elsewhere in any format or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The photographs in the manuscript and the photographs of the authors should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- It is mandatory for all authors to submit their high resolution (min 300 dpi) photographs.
- Title page must be submitted with article mentioning the Author’s Name, Designation with College Name & Correspondence Address.
- The maximum limit for authors for a manuscript is three authors.
- In case of case report it is mandatory that all authors have to be associated with the same institute, clinic, and centre.
- Manuscript font should be Times New Roman & font size should be 10pt
- The editorial board will take a minimum of 15 days to convey its decision regarding the submitted manuscript.
- Post Graduate Students or Interns must to mention their Head of the Department Name or Guide Name as Co-Author, Otherwise manuscript will not consider.
- Bibliographic/References Style in the Manuscripts should be strictly “Vancouver”.
- Manuscript once submitted to Guident can not be withdrawn without Editorial team permission
Scan copy of Contributor’s Form & Copyright Statement (filled with blue ink) are must to be submit with article file.